Phoolko Aankhaama (Nepali)
Ani Choying Drolma
Biography and Memoirs (Biography & Autobiography / General)
Ani Choying Drolma was born in Bouddha. Her childhood was full of suffering and she grew up with much pain and complexity. To get rid of the pain due to her father’s death, she went into a monastery and later became a Buddhist nun. She learnt spiritualism, monasticism, and the meaning of loyalty, truth, patience and forgiveness. Today, she stands as a leading role of peace and harmony in the world. This autobiography is the twelfth translation of the original French edition.
● 100% upfront payment is required to confirm the order. You can pay by Khalti, e-Sewa, Fonepay (Scan & Pay), IME Pay, Bank, Master Card, VISA, Cheque or Cash.
● In the case of Cash or Cheque:
○ to confirm the order by cash payment - Latest by 24 hours prior to the date of execution,
○ Through cheque - 3 working days prior to the event.
● More than 24 hours before experience: Cancellation with 90% Refund
● 6 hours to 24 hours before an experience: Cancellation with 50% Refund
● Less than 6 hours before experience: No Refund on Cancellation
● More than 24 hours before experience: Rescheduling at Zero Fee
● 6 hours to 24 hours before experience: Rescheduling at 20% Fee
● Less than 6 hours before experience: No Rescheduling
In case of bad weather or any similar circumstances which are out of Offering Happiness’s control, the service could attract some changes such as location change or postponement or another conducive option.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Subscribe for offers, latest news & updates.