Fiction (Fiction / General)
26 Jul 2005
Felicitated by Madan Purashkar in the year 2005, Palpasa Cafe, a novel by Narayan Wagle, is one stop for readers of all kinds and ages. The editor of Kantipur Daily, Wagle's novel is set during the 10-year-long Maoists insurgency in Nepal. Opening on the nameless character referred only as 'I' is an artist and is on the verge of earning prominence with his undaunted skills in art. Few causal yet co-incidental meetings with Palpasa develops into strong feelings between the two. No, this isn't a romantic novel for the emotion is dealt with on a more platonic level here.
● 100% upfront payment is required to confirm the order. You can pay by Khalti, e-Sewa, Fonepay (Scan & Pay), IME Pay, Bank, Master Card, VISA, Cheque or Cash.
● In the case of Cash or Cheque:
○ to confirm the order by cash payment - Latest by 24 hours prior to the date of execution,
○ Through cheque - 3 working days prior to the event.
● More than 24 hours before experience: Cancellation with 90% Refund
● 6 hours to 24 hours before an experience: Cancellation with 50% Refund
● Less than 6 hours before experience: No Refund on Cancellation
● More than 24 hours before experience: Rescheduling at Zero Fee
● 6 hours to 24 hours before experience: Rescheduling at 20% Fee
● Less than 6 hours before experience: No Rescheduling
In case of bad weather or any similar circumstances which are out of Offering Happiness’s control, the service could attract some changes such as location change or postponement or another conducive option.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Subscribe for offers, latest news & updates.