Non-fiction (History / Asia / India & South Asia)
17 Jun 2015
This book is an updated edition of the historical book Nepal ko Mahabhukampa 1990 (The Great Earthquake of Nepal, 1990 BS). The book has collected details of losses in the 1934 magnitude-8.4 earthquake, and relief and reconstruction works carried out in its aftermath. The 1934 quake is the greatest ever earthquake recorded in Nepal so far. The first edition of the book was first published few years after that.
● 100% upfront payment is required to confirm the order. You can pay by Khalti, e-Sewa, Fonepay (Scan & Pay), IME Pay, Bank, Master Card, VISA, Cheque or Cash.
● In the case of Cash or Cheque:
○ to confirm the order by cash payment - Latest by 24 hours prior to the date of execution,
○ Through cheque - 3 working days prior to the event.
● More than 24 hours before experience: Cancellation with 90% Refund
● 6 hours to 24 hours before an experience: Cancellation with 50% Refund
● Less than 6 hours before experience: No Refund on Cancellation
● More than 24 hours before experience: Rescheduling at Zero Fee
● 6 hours to 24 hours before experience: Rescheduling at 20% Fee
● Less than 6 hours before experience: No Rescheduling
In case of bad weather or any similar circumstances which are out of Offering Happiness’s control, the service could attract some changes such as location change or postponement or another conducive option.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Subscribe for offers, latest news & updates.