DOCHAA is a manifesto of Nepali art, cultures, colors and vibes. Packed in a shoes, DOCHAA is the ultimate representation and inclusivity of art, artisan and YOU. With your DOCHAA, YOU can bring your unique nepaliness into this world. DOCHAA is made up of local fabrics by the local artisans that represent Nepali traditions and history, colors.
NAKHA means ‘festival’ in newari language. NAKHA DOCHAA uses lawa fabric, which is a handwoven fabric, and is worn during newari festivities.
DOCHAA comes with a free packaging bag, which are made by a women group in Thimi.
● 100% upfront payment is required to confirm the order. You can pay by Khalti, e-Sewa, Fonepay (Scan & Pay), IME Pay, Bank, Master Card, VISA, Cheque or Cash.
● In the case of Cash or Cheque:
○ to confirm the order by cash payment - Latest by 24 hours prior to the date of execution,
○ Through cheque - 3 working days prior to the event.
● More than 24 hours before experience: Cancellation with 90% Refund
● 6 hours to 24 hours before an experience: Cancellation with 50% Refund
● Less than 6 hours before experience: No Refund on Cancellation
● More than 24 hours before experience: Rescheduling at Zero Fee
● 6 hours to 24 hours before experience: Rescheduling at 20% Fee
● Less than 6 hours before experience: No Rescheduling
In case of bad weather or any similar circumstances which are out of Offering Happiness’s control, the service could attract some changes such as location change or postponement or another conducive option.
This Week's Best Deals
Never say never when it comes to deals.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Subscribe for offers, latest news & updates.